Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friends............


Today is frienship's day.. since yesterday.. i was busy drafting emails for this day to wish them.. thinking wht messages to send, wht fotos to upload whom to send n wht not......... I realised, I always had, have n will have friends....... some have stayed for longer, some semi longer, some hve just entered, some hi hello, some sms buddies, some emails buddies n some forever... There are some people who are not in touch but yet they had played a beautiful role in my life.. some people i hve left as i did not find them worth to continue.. with some i need time to gel with that same spirit n for some i need initiatives from thr side..

Anuradha, Devika, Bhavna, Limara, Yashoda, Gauri, Milind, Sandy, Kalpak, Rishi, Anuja, Shalaka, Sheetal are few one which come in either of the category's.. I m sure they themselves knw which category they fall in......... I need bhavna for anything n everything, i wnt to tease n iritate devika or just to tlk with her, i wnt to laugh with limara, i wnt to listen to milind's jokes, i wnt to see the anger of sandy, i wnt to care for anuradha, i miss gauri n yashoda when i think of ruia dp's, i think of anuja when food is the topic so and so for........

My family always have a complaint that i care for my friends more than them.. it is true in some cases and even my friends know it..... many times i have valued them more than family..... My friends were always thr when i needed them... when i was in deep shitts, when had lost my ways.... they were there with me always...

I dont know how far i fulfill my resposnibilities of being a friend....... i doubt myself coz m really not good of what worth they are..... i have tried my best to be chosen by my friends... I should say i m the blessed one dat people do accept me as i am... m good but not great to hv such people around.......


There is one person who stand out for everything, entered in my life as just a friend but nw share a place which cannot be defined..


Surabhi - aah this is yaksha prashna for both of us to answer what is so special... but i guess i know the answer...she is thr with me always... it's is not dat , she was the only one i have, but yes she was the one when i had none, i had lost few people on my way, but she had waited for me n longed for me... she has respected the differences n distances n always the same n for me.. she have her own friend her own family, but very easily she made me a part of her world. her family, her friends do bless for me why because m just surabhi's friends..It was all her deeds which i cant return in this life for sure... i do hate her at times, her stupidity irritaes me, i envy her but top of all she is thr with me is te bestest feeling i have


I believe that relations can only be maintained when there is same feeling, n same intenstity... and also if you wnt to hv good people around u try to be one.. take the initiative n try to meet up... u hv the whole life for yourself for ur work but may be few time for your friends try not to miss them.. that spice is necessary

I think with this same belief i can say that i m luckiest pal.......

Ohh i forgot to mention..... this blog writing was itself a motivation and so called kasam frm one of my friend........!!!!!!!!


First blog for friends.......but this relation will continue touching all the paths of my life......

2 comments:

  1. dear friend....i m sure jisne tujhe kasam dilvaya woh bahut khush hogi....girl i have always admired you for one thing....to do, say and write whats in your heart without thinking much.....i like the start hope u continue it ....if you are there i m also motivated...devika ka spelling mistakes ko nazar andaaz karde...keep writing....love you lotsss gurllll

    ReplyDelete
  2. dekh dekh meien end mein likha hai..... ab mein yaha pe sab kuch likhungi........

    ReplyDelete